Creating a new Meeting
You may create and use as many meetings as you wish.
- From the Our Meeting home page, click the "Create" button.
- Fill in the information on the first page. The only required field is password. If you
provide a valid email address, Our Meeting will notify you as each participant
logs in. Our Meeting will never disclose your
information to anyone, and Our Meeting will not use your information for any
purpose unrelated to the meeting you are scheduling.
- Type a password into the designated box, and retype it in the second password box.
Choose a password that will be easy for you and our meeting participants to remember.
- When you are ready click the "Create" button.
- You can schedule meetings on up to five different days. Each day is represented by
a column on the page. Either type the date you wish into the text box at the top of the column,
or use the arrow buttons to advance the date.
- Check off the times for each date that are available for the meeting. Use the "morning",
"afternoon", or "evening" checkboxes to complete this step more quickly.
- When you are ready, click the "Create" button.
Specifying my Preferences
- Copy the text that appears between the horizontal lines on the next screen to your
email program, and send it to the participants. You're Done!
Whoever created the meeting you wish to schedule should have provided you with the meeting
number and password.
Type the number and password into the designated boxes. Click the "Schedule" button.
Along the left side of the page, you'll see a list of the potential meeting times. Any times
that you see in red have been marked by at least one participant
as unacceptable. The second column is where you will specify your preferences. Supply your
name and email in the appropriate boxes. You must supply at least one of these in order to
proceed. Our Meeting will not disclose your information to any other person, and will
use your information only for the purpose of scheduling this meeting.
For each time listed, specify that the time is "ideal" if it is best for you. Specify "ok" if
the time is not perfect, but you can still attend. Specify "no" if the meeting time is
impossible for you to attend. You may select more than one "ideal" meeting time.
When you are ready, click the "Schedule" button. You are done. The meeting organizer will
contact you with the final scheduled meeting time.